Interested in joining our team?
Be part of a winning team.
At Berkeley Cannon client experience is key and continuity is one of our unique selling points. Our executives are involved in every deal from cradle to grave, so rather than just being strong in one discipline such as law or accounting, you will need to be strong in every area you will work in. In return we offer superb career progression, variety in work, and an excellent remuneration package.
Our selection criteria is:
- Relevant degree from a leading university.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the financial services niche you are looking to work in. We look for consistency in employment.
- Superb communication skills (written and spoken). We understand conversation is a two way exercise and listen as much as, if not more than, we speak. When we speak, we have something to say.
- Strong level of numeric skills. We prefer a post graduation numeric based qualification.
- Integrity, diligence and professionalism. Our clients value the honesty above all, so if their business is in a distressed state they need to know about it. You need the strength of character to be tactful in your approach and creative in your ability to find solutions to their problems. You will be calm under pressure and capable of handling difficult situations.
- Flexibility. Your work with us will see you travel nationwide, frequently staying overnight in hotels. There will be occasional European travel and potentially long hours.
- No Up-Front Fees or Retainers.
- Ambition. We want people that are prepared to go that extra mile for us and for our clients.
If this is you then hit the button below and apply today.
Get started now.